Fire Damage Furniture Repair
If you’ve experienced a fire in your home or office, you may have smoke damaged furniture, fire damaged furniture, or worse. The furniture restoration process requires removing soot and grime from your fixtures, cleaning smoke-damaged wood, and reupholstering and refinishing any furniture that needs it. Aaron’s Touch Up & Restoration has experience revamping a home after the catastrophe of a fire and can help you deal with your loss. We’ll work directly with your insurance company on the claim, so you don’t have to worry.
After a fire, you might worry that all your furniture is ruined, but depending on the situation, much of it can be salvaged—Aaron’s Touch Up can refinish and save the fire-damaged furniture. In cases of fire, there can be additional harm caused by water and chemicals used to extinguish the flames. The combination of water damage, heat, and smoke can damage certain types of wood beyond repair. Solid wood is more durable than pressed wood and is usually easier to salvage.
Smoke damaged furniture can be a challenge to repair, but Aaron’s Touch Up’s experience in refinishing, reupholstering, and restoring furniture enable us to evaluate and save as much of your furniture as possible.
Aaron’s Touch Up provides a comprehensive suite of fire damage furniture restoration services to our residential and commercial clients. We’ll work directly with you and your insurance company to assess the damage and fix what we can.
- Structural Furniture Repair: After fire damage, Aaron’s Touch Up can repair the structural integrity of any pieces that have been damaged
- Claim Validation Services: Aaron’s Touch Up can perform inspection services for your insurance company, determining what can be fixed
- On-Site Repairs: We can come to your business or home to repair any fire-damaged furniture, refinishing, and restoring it as necessary
- Fire and Smoke Repair and Restoration: Using specialized smoke damaged wood cleaning techniques, we’ll restore and repair your pieces to their original quality
- Expert Wood Color Blending: If your wood furniture has had its stain damaged, we can blend the color correctly to a new finish
Why Choose Aaron’s Touch Up?
Aaron’s Touch Up & Restoration has been assisting businesses and individuals with fire damaged furniture for over a decade. If you’ve recently had a fire, call us to provide an assessment or coordinate it through your insurance company. Our Dallas studio is open for you to discuss fire damage repair solutions with us in person as well. Call us or use our online contact form to learn more about our fire damage restoration services. With help from Aaron’s Touch Up, we can help repair your smoke-damaged furniture after a fire.