Front Door Refinishing Services
If your front door is showing some wear and tear, you may not need a new door altogether. If your door is a quality solid wood door, Aaron’s Touch Up can refinish your exterior wood doors. Our Dallas studio offers onsite wood front door refinishing using our custom process—including custom staining and varnishes. If you want your door to look as good as the day you got, you can trust Aaron’s Touch Up & Restoration.
Whether your door needs to be fully stripped and refinished or simply resealed with a new finish, Aaron’s Touch Up can evaluate the work and perform it at your home or office. If you’d prefer, we can also bring the door to our Dallas studio and do all the work there. When you choose Aaron’s Touch Up, you’ll receive exterior door refinishing that will remove years from your home. We’ll even help you choose a new stain or paint that will complement your existing home décor.
Our Front Door Refinishing Process
Depending on the condition of your front door, we will refinish and restore it appropriately. The basic process for front door restoration goes as follows:
- Sanding and Preparation Work on the Door: Aaron’s Touch Up will prep your door for any work required by sanding out imperfections, removing excess paint and stain.
- Masking Surfaces that Don’t Require Paint/Stain: We’ll cover doorknobs and other hardware that doesn’t require any work that won’t be
- Priming of Surfaces: We’ll prime the surfaces, getting them ready for the new paint or stain.
- Painting/Staining of the Door: We’ll paint or stain your new in the custom finish you’ve select from Aaron’s Touch Up catalog.
- Final Cleanup: We’ll touch up the door to ensure the door looks better than new and fits in with your existing style and décor.
Aaron’s Touch Up can perform front door refinishing in our Dallas studio, or at your home or business. We’re committed to working with you to make your furniture and woodworking dreams come true.
Why Choose Aaron’s Touch Up?
Aaron’s Touch Up has been refinishing exterior wood doors in the DFW area for over a decade. We have the experience and expertise to diagnose and restore any issues with your front door and make it better than new. Whether your door is a hundred-year-old or twenty, Aaron’s Touch Up can remove damage from weather and use to make it look amazing again. Give us a call or fill out our free estimate form so we can get started on your front door restoration quote. Aaron’s Touch Up will work with you to help make your wood exterior door look beautiful once more.