Office Furniture Services
Corporate Office Furniture Repair in Dallas-Fort Worth
If your office furniture is looking a little shabby or worn, Aaron’s Touch & Restoration is the place to go to get your office’s shine back with office furniture refinishing and restoration. We’re the premier office furniture maintenance experts in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, performing high-quality commercial work that stands up to the wear and tear of office life. Whatever your office furniture repair needs may be, Aaron’s Touch Up can help you by coming out to your business and providing you with a quote for our services. Our studio is conveniently located in the center of Dallas, but we service businesses throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and make visits to businesses for quotes and repairs.
If you need office desk or chair repair, look no further than Aaron’s Touch Up. Here are is a list of just some of many services we offer to our corporate office clients:
- Architectural Woodwork and Finishing: Aaron’s Touch Up can refinish and restore exterior millwork on your office building, including doors, window casing, cabinets, and anything else you might need.
- Custom Finishes for Cabinets, Furniture, and Conference Tables: We can help make your office space look professional with a custom finish, including post-installation touch-up services.
- Custom Molding and Millwork: We can custom finish and mold, sand, and shape your millwork how you want it, creating a finish perfect for your office.
- Door Repair and Touch-Up: Our master craftspeople can repair doors of many varieties—refinishing them and making them good as new.
- Furniture Refinishing and Restoration: We’ll restore office furniture and refinish any fixtures using our specialized process.
- Lobby and Reception Area Touch Up: We’ll help your corporate guests feel welcome when they walk into your lobby by refurbishing your furniture and wooden fixtures in your lobby and reception areas.
- Professional Consultations and Maintenance Contracts: At Aaron’s Touch Up, we provide professional consultations and quotes for office furniture repair in Dallas, as well as maintenance contracts if you require frequent service.
Why Choose Aaron’s Touch Up?
Aaron’s Touch Up & Restoration has been helping our corporate business partners for over a decade with office furniture refinishing and restoration. We’re happy to come out to your office for a quote or feel free to come to our Dallas studio and we can discuss what you need. Our contact form is another great way to get more information, and we’ll respond in a timely fashion. Give us a call at 214-647-1604 to learn more about what Aaron’s Touch Up can do for your DFW business. With assistance from Aaron’s Touch Up, your business furniture will impress your clients and last for years to come.
What Our Customers Say:
"I really appreciate you helping me out here. The guys did a great job... Thank you!"
"Table looks great! I was very impressed with both the pick up and delivery crew as they were very courteous and professional.
Thanks for your help!"
"Just wanted to thank you for doing such a beautiful job on my client’s chairs. She was thrilled!"
"I am so excited about the work you did! Thank you so much! It is refreshing to have work done correctly and of extraordinary quality, additionally on a professional level at all times! Thank you!"
"I think it looked great, I look forward to using you all again!"
"I will definitely recommend Aaron’s Touchup to all my friends. You all did a fantastic job on my Great Grandmother’s dining table and chairs. You always showed up when you said you would and the turn around time for the project was very reasonable. Thanks for doing such a great job!"
"I can't thank you enough for all the incredible work you did for us on the vanity and foosball table. The entire family was blown away, (especially my grandmother) to see all of the pieces reunited and restored as if nothing had ever happen. It led to all kinds of memories and stories had never heard before and made a truly magical thanksgiving.
Thank You so, so much!"